Friday, June 29, 2007

Birthday Fun!

For my Birthday today I dragged Kyanna to a pedicure, where we both got our feet pampered. I went with a French Pedicure and Kyanna went with a fantastic sparkly purple with awesome flowers on her big toes...which I might add makes my French look a little boring. Kyanna suggested that we go to the new Build-A-Bear store that opened up in the shopping mall...a little self serving ....yes but it was SO fun, they go out of their way to make it special for the kids. Below are some pics!

Kyanna's wonderful toes beside my boring French..LOL


Kyanna lovin her new bear "Kia" ...who I might add now shares my birthday!

A close up of "Kia"..yes she got clothes too..it's like a mini wal-mart for bears in there.

A close up of Kyana's toes....arn't they wonderful!!



No comments: