Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I'm SO bragging!

So one of the Doc's I work for has been coming up to me for the past 3 weeks telling me that we should have a "meeting" soon and "chat" about any concerns either of us may have. Then he actually went out of his way to make sure this meeting was scheduled and then bumped it up because he wanted it sooner. OMG!!! I was totally stressing... I SO thought I was getting fired for the first time in my life.
We had our "meeting " today and both Doc's told me they really ....really like having me work for them...suprised?....me too...ok not really.... come on I DO have dimples...no not the ones on my butt...sicko!
Anyway I got a nice raise and they like my work and I like working for them....I'm SO happy!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Congrats! You sound so happy, I think this job was a really good move, it agrees with you. Keep up the good work, you'll be rich in no time! ;)
Love ya!

Tanya

Anonymous said...

You stuff!! It is good to be in a job you like and that likes you back...